Five steps to your new countertop!
1) You will receive a free in-home consultation with one of our Countertops of Memphis associates. We will seek to understand what you want to achieve and what type of environment you wish to create for you, your family, or your business. We will also give you recommendations regarding countertop materials, colors, sinks, faucets, backsplashes, and edge profiling. We will also discuss what is involved in the work and make preliminary measurements.
2) You will receive an itemized, detailed project proposal based on the consultation we have with you.
3) We ask for a 50% deposit after your approval of the proposal, a signed contract, and a waiver if applicable. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
4) After receiving all necessary paperwork and information required, we will come to your home or business and make templates for your new countertops. After templates are complete and all needed supplies are received at CTM, production of your new countertops begins!
5) Once the production is complete, Countertops of Memphis will schedule for installation. Once we are done, your dream will be a reality!