Quartz Surfacing is made from the same strong natural components as granite, namely quartz minerals that are bound together by resin forming an extremely dense, consistent surface. Additionally, because it is non-porous, Quartz never needs sealing, offers low maintenance and long-lasting beauty, and comes in many color combinations.
- is a manufactured product (readily available with a wide variety of colors)
- is extremely durable (won't chip or crack easily)
- is very hard (resistant to scratches)
- is non-porous (resistant to stains and bacteria)
- is available in different finishes (including polished, matte, or textured)
CTM proudly offers the following Quartz brands:
(Click the logo for more information)